Adding wireless elements to a wired alarm system

I have a Scantronic 9449 alarm system in which I am renewing the wiring for some of the door contacts as part of my never ending kitchan saga.

Now would be a sensible time to extend it to include my garage and shed. However, the garage (and attached shed) are not attached to the house although they do have mains power.

Is it possible to add wireless door contacts to a wired system such as the 9449?

I presume that the 'host' system is irrelevant as all I need is a transceiver pair with NO and NC contacts.

TIA

Richard

Reply to
rjs

I think scan tronic do a "wireless interface" of some description.

Reply to
Tim Morley

Mmm. Does it have lots of zeros in it's price tag?

Reply to
rjs

Think they were not too bad. Best try to find a local AA Security Wholsaler.

Reply to
Tim Morley