windoze 11

Classic Shell was replaced by Open Shell and does indeed run on Win 11.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

What's a washing machine? Do you need a machine to wash? I hand wash everything. It's cheaper, enviro-friendly and more hygienic.

John Rumm:

Reply to
Simon Ferrol

Plenty do photo editing on a smartphone or tablet.

Ditto.

Nope, they have voice input.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Google is your friend

No

As is your prerogative

Those however are questionable. If doing any quantity the machine probably uses less water and detergent.

Reply to
John Rumm

*plonk*.

Not one of your posts has been worth reading.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Fark, even more stupid than usual.

We aren't that desperate a pov.

Bullshit.

BULLSHIT.

Reply to
chop

It's easy for a guy who doesn't want to pay a computer store to do it. Then, you read the instructions and do it. Simples.

I figured it might kick up a fuss, so I used a VM in my collection to test it.

When I work, it looks like this. The little window is where I'm simulating your situation.

+-----------------------+ |Host +----------+ | | OS | VM Guest | | | +----------+ | +-----------------------+

That's why it is easy to do and not a bother. I can be watching Youtube, while the ISO9660 inside the VM Guest installs. The PostImage picture consists of the VM Guest before, and after, the install action.

When the PC goes off, the changes are tossed away. There are no permanent changes, like if I had used a hard drive.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Is it? With a full load, a modern machine might well use less water (and less heating of it) than washing by hand. As for more hygenic - can you wash cottons by hand at 90°C to kill anything off?

Reply to
SteveW

That's the one I used.

Didn't that replace Classic Shell?

Reply to
SteveW

Yes, I load my kettle at 100 degrees and I dump the content in the wash bowl. Wait 15 minutes. Germs killed off. The only thing I can't hand wash is my sleeping bag, but I usually throw it away and buy one at Home Bargains for peanuts once a year.

SteveW:

Reply to
Simon Ferrol