Second-hand plastic storage trays

Hello all. I'm looking for any possible sources of second-hand plastic storage trays, sold these days as "Euro containers" - preferably the 21-23 litre sizes, which are around 600 x 400 x 120 mm.

They're available new online from many different places such as

but used ones would be fine for my purposes and seem to be rather more elusive. I'd appreciate any pointers in likely directions. Many thanks.

Reply to
Bert Coules

I've looked for these before - IIRC DuckDuckGo is your friend for this.

eg:

Also worth looking locally maybe - Gumtree, Freegle etc, depending on how many you need and how fussy you are.

Reply to
jkn

Thanks for that. They have exactly the size and shape I'm after, but it's a pity that the only colour choice is red: black or grey would have been ideal.

See my previous paragraph.

Actually, it's probably a fairly close run thing: the eBay link offers black, which is ideal, at £88.60 for ten, with free delivery; Solent Plastics offers ten at £71.40 plus an undisclosed delivery charge ("We will call you to confirm").

Reply to
Bert Coules

It could be that the ebay ones are not 'industrial quality'. I once bought some euro size/style trays from a (Belgian, IIRC) B&Q style warehouse. They were of substantially flimsier construction than the 'proper' ones, although still fit for my purpose.

Reply to
jkn

That's a very good point, thanks. These things do seem to vary a good deal.

Reply to
Bert Coules