Why is there no flour?

you have a cosco up there ? ...

====

No, but I regularly use Amazon:)

Reply to
Ophelia

Golly - that took me back to the 1960s...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
<snip>

That's interesting. I didn't really consider what 'real' custard was made from and was surprised when my cornflour, vanilla extract, sugar and soya milk custard came out so, well custardy! ;-)

It was actually quite firm so now I know to reduce the cornflour or increase the soya milk if I want something runnier.

Alpro do a nice (vegan) custard but can't seem to be able to get it atm.

Don't eat meat so don't get the stock but happy with the vegan gravy granules.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

The lying kentish f****it fails again.