Which double glazing....? (Euro Cell or Veka)

Hi all

Looking to get some new windows in the house - and am looking at a couple of local companies. One uses Euro Cell products, the other is a Network Veka partner.

Anyone got any experience of either range of products...? I know it will all be down to the quality of the fitting company - but the more info I can get the easier the decision making will be.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Reply to
Simon Hawthorne

Don't know much about the euro cell products but Veka are excellent, both in terms of fitting and owning.

Reply to
Phil L

Agreed wholeheartedly - I have some of their stuff fitted.

BRG

Reply to
BRG

Same again here. We're pleased with our Veka windows.

Reply to
Huge