Which double glazing....? (Euro Cell or Veka)

Hi all
Looking to get some new windows in the house - and am looking at a couple of
local companies. One uses Euro Cell products, the other is a Network Veka
partner.
Anyone got any experience of either range of products...? I know it will
all be down to the quality of the fitting company - but the more info I can
get the easier the decision making will be.
Thanks in advance
Simon
Reply to
Simon Hawthorne
Don't know much about the euro cell products but Veka are excellent, both in terms of fitting and owning.
Reply to
Phil L

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in