Where's IMM?

Something is missing from this newsgroup. Can't quite put my finger on it but the newsgroup does seem rather "cleaner" in recent days.

PoP

----- If you need to contact me please submit your comments via the web form at

I'll probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the message..... :)

Reply to
PoP

I was wondering the exact same thing. It's like when you've had a terrible itch, then it goes away - you kind of miss it.

Reply to
Grunff

Two possibilities, depending on whether you accept IMM as being a human being or not:

- he's been drafted by T Blair to help re-write the official secrets act

- the responseToUnknownInput module is being rewritten (the previous default behaviour -- to cite land reform and/or book by Paxman -- having proved to be the dead giveaway of the IMMbot's true origins)

Julian

Reply to
Julian Fowler

Probably been called in to attend JobSchool or whatever the DfEE call it. ;-)

Reply to
Toby

Reply to
Grunff

What's DfEE?

Reply to
IMM

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kil^H^H^Hdelete your source code.

Reply to
Julian Fowler

In message , PoP writes

Well, he pointed somebody to my website yesterday, which, considering the heated argument we had a few weeks ago, I have to say, was very noble of him.

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, I never get heated. Always as cool as ice.

Reply to
IMM

In my 'killfile' with Big Wallop! Saves downloading at least 30% of rubbish ;-))

Reply to
J.Milton.Hayes

Strange that. You are in my killfile too.

Reply to
IMM

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 00:57:47 -0000, in uk.d-i-y "IMM" strung together this:

I'm sure they're not too bothered as they won't be reading your reply. I've yet to reply to messages from people in the killfile. I'd be interested to know how you read his post to tell him he's been killfiled. ..

SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Reply to
Lurch

Doing the tango on skates now then??? ;-)

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Great idea!

Reply to
IMM

It was switched off for a while and this garbage came through.

Reply to
IMM

Its not that, its the feeling that no matter how bad life gets, or how much of a mess you make of things, or how stupid you feel, you can alwasy cheer yourself up with the feeling that bad as it is, being IMM must be infinitely worse....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

LOL. Oh you must be a scriptwriter for Last of The Summers Wine. Oh so funny. Keep em rollin' in.

Reply to
IMM

Aaah you're no fun at all, Copyright Boy. Sure don't they make the world a brighter place?

Suzanne

Reply to
Suz

Talking of whom, what's happened to Mr W? Seems to have vanished off the face of usenet?

David

Reply to
Lobster