Where can I buy a "Delta" switch ?

Hello -

In my kitchen there is a kind of modular 4-gang switch:

marked "Delta" and "UK", and is probably about 10 years old.

One of the switch modules is faulty and I'd like to buy a replacement. Any ideas if anyone still sells them?

Google wasn't able to help. I've noticed that Screwfix sell something similar:

I don't think the switch modules are the same shape as the "Delta" ones.

Thanks

Reply to
xaxaxax

but I don't think the switch modules are the same shape as the "Delta"

Delta is one of the MEM brands. MEM are now called Eaton. Neweys stock Eaton stuff. You should be able to get an online catalogue to see if it is the same stuff.

Cheers

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

> but I don't think the switch modules are the same shape as the "Delta"

Thanks, I've just ordered a replacement switch from neweysonline.co.uk.

Reply to
xaxaxax