Where best to buy Worx (Rockwell) SoniCrafter multi tool

The mounting on the machine has the same number of pins as the blade has holes.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Back to the original point, if the alternative replacement blades from ebay have more holes but are otherwise the same, presumably you'd get the same multiple positions as the Bosch/Fein?

Reply to
mike

Yup, I think you will - well as many as with the new Fein - the old one you could have any positiion you liked.

(I am just trying to upload some piccies to the wiki - but it seems to be have difficulties at the mo!)

Reply to
John Rumm

ok, sorted:

John Rumm