What to stick on his windscreen which wont come off easily? [OT]

Tennis elbow is quite common, I understand.

Dave, did you actually understand the sentence above your reply?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So disabled spaces are only for people in wheelchairs?

Reply to
Adrian

Did you read my other post where I said it was the internationally recognised sign for disability?

Reply to
Conor

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So?

You're now telling us that there's only a subset of parent/child groups allowed to park in them - while somebody else is saying that there doesn't HAVE to be a parent included, it can be any adult, yet the sign explicitly says "Parent and Child". Not "Adult and Child", "Under-18 and Guardian" or anything else.

Is it any wonder we're confused?

Reply to
Adrian

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

everything.

Conor, you're heading rapidly towards making Victor Meldrew look like the voice of unshakable cheeriness.

Reply to
Adrian

in news:4290bf04$0$28627$ snipped-for-privacy@master.news.zetnet.net, "Mary Fisher" slurred :

Me either. I survived for a good fraction of my first year just on toast, made with Kwik-save's finest 18p value loaves*. Apart from a slight tendency towards flatulence I didn't notice any ill effects.

*which go pink, rather than green, if left for long enough. Very pretty.
Reply to
Albert T Cone

LOL. Glad to be of service.

Reply to
Conor

of course, you could have reversed out of the space and helped her in with plenty of space.

Reply to
joe parkin

Don't know, I was granted early retirment with a good pension in 1999 :-)

I've given up on you now. By

Dave

Reply to
Dave

You are not kidding there :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

The word is instil :-)

the discipline because they remember the

Reply to
Dave

What did you say about my spelling?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Like you?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

No, install. Instil is the method used, install is the what you're trying to achieve.

Reply to
Conor

It's s**te. Mine was a typo. Yours was just a complete inability to spell a simple word.

Reply to
Conor

Has anyone suggested spunk yet?

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

The first thing to learn is not to take things at face value on usenet. I work on the law of averages.

Reply to
Taz

yebbut, the catholics complained about the colour, so they made it blue instead. arf arf.

Reply to
Taz

I don't belieeeeeve it.

Reply to
Taz

The message from joe parkin contains these words:

It was more fun removing his mirror with my fat arse. Anyway - the wife actually finds it easier with another car next to her to hang on to - but she's usually to polite to actually do it.

Reply to
Guy King