What is this plug called

Anybody know what these plugs are called ?

Were often used on car radios in days gone by.

rick

SAE ?

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Who wouldn't be a "physically self-mating hermaphrodite"?

Reply to
Max Demian

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Token Ring is better.

Bob Eager

I'm pretty close to it these days.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

+1
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Many of these sort of connectors are only factory fit moulded on. Can be difficult to find matching ones.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Thnx ... I had been googling radio, car radio, CB connectors with no luck

Reply to
rick

Well, if you'd googled self-mating hermaphrodite ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

That SAE connector is used for some Motorola Two-way radios I'm sure I've got a few floating around or could find a supplier of same...

Reply to
tony sayer

yep realise I had not got the description right .... I'm sure though if I had used that description ... it would have brought up an offer in Amsterdam.

Reply to
rick