What is this clip ?

I use R clips to retain clevis pins etc. Came across a 'similar' type clip, but allow it to be used on other shaped material, any idea what these are called ?

Sargan

I gotta boxful of them My mower is built with em Mostly they seem to be called hair or R shaped cotter pins

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Jeff Gaines

When I ordered mine, they sent me split pins by mistake, They sent the right box of clips after I told them, and told me to keep the others.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher