What's it called, sprung cable retaining P clip?

I'm after some spring steel P clips. The type that have barbs on the wings which will grip the web of an I or U section beam. These for use on an old lorry in restoration. Don't want to drill holes in chassis unless absolutely necessary. Web thickness is about 1/2", cable dia. about 3/8". Have goggled for ages but am struggling. Any idea what they are called? Many thanks, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Girder Cable Clips ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

possibly "spire nuts"

Reply to
charles

Nick wrote on 27/04/2014 :

I called them 'knock on girder cable clips'.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Chassis clips. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:-

Dave Plowman (News)

I think this is the type of thing...

Harry Bloomfield

As sold by this company..