what is this????

Jim GM4DHJ ...

split conduit/loom insertion tool

Reply to
Andy Burns

+1
Reply to
RobH

A what?.just looked...so it is..how come I have one????

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

FTAOD

Chris Hogg

cool that is it...just have to find some wire to insert in a split conduit now.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I was wondering

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Who uses such looms? I know they have them in cars, where they are (or used to be) taped together with insulating tape), but where else? Sound studios? factories? I wouldn't have thought there would be much need in homes.

Reply to
Max Demian

Computer cabling to a desk? At one point they seemed popular for bundling hifi cables...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Hi-fi cables usually go in all directions rather than a collection all together.

Reply to
Max Demian

Gareth had a speculum analyser.

Reply to
jon

fenestrating

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

In a way I'm glad I can't see the pictures. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa