What do you get if you cross....

An animal rights vegan activist, with an islamic feminist?

Christ, the poor thing is a walking stereotype.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I blame the parents. Even by American standards naming your child after a search engine and a brand of tobacco is extreme.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

ROFL

Reply to
newshound

Shame that that is not what I actually wrote, or it would have been a good joke.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The phrase is *incorporated in the link* that you left to a story in the Express; which typically can take minutes load and seldom prove worth the effort. Which is why many people most likely don't bother

The truth being it was, and is, a good joke; only you didn't notice.

And now you're clearly upset that somebody else did.

Its just like that Peter business all over again.

michael adams

michael adams

You can be pretty sure when the likes of Turnip posts a link to anything, the story will have a slant on it which suits his political leanings. Ie horizontal right.

Of course absolutely no one is justified in taking the actions Aghdam did. Even although it seems to be the standard way red neck Americans deal with anything. But some analysis of her complaints might have made for a better balanced article. Although I do realise the last thing the right want is any form of balance.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'm struggling to believe the beliefs they stated were motive for a shootout, but that's what's being claimed.

Indeed. It's unusual for any newspaper to even print such a pov. Surely they'd never discuss it in any sensible way.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Nutcases can get a bee in their bonnet about absolutely anything, no matter how trivial to you or me.

Probably reserve such detailed analysis for the football page. The rest is just to be glanced at.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And to my mind the proper message from the story is that if you make it easy for lunatics to have guns, then bad stuff happens. Makes little difference if it is an Islamic lunatic or an Anders Brevik.

Reply to
newshound

Sadly make it easy for everyone to buy guns and lunatics just get included too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You really are a dull boring little shit, you know?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'd suggest you stop eating now Turnip. Just in case you get poisoned by the food.

Get rid of electricity in your house. That can kill too. And as for gas...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)