What are they called?

I need a couple of chrome caps for my lawnmower. They are the chrome dome type that are tapped onto the end of a spindle to stop the spindle sliding out. You usually see them on pushchairs and children's ride on toys etc. What are they called?? I have tried googling various permutations of chrome/cap/dome/tap on....but cannot find anything. Anybody?

Cheers

John

Reply to
John