Web history site?

Sorry this is a bit vague, but I am trying to DIY...

Somewhere there is a publically accessible website, which archives other websites. For instance - if I wanted to see what one of my websites looked like in 2004, the site I am looking for would have a copy of my site from 2004 archived.

I'm trying to recover some data from a website as it was in 2009.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Sorry this is a bit vague, but I am trying to DIY...

Somewhere there is a publically accessible website, which archives other websites. For instance - if I wanted to see what one of my websites looked like in 2004, the site I am looking for would have a copy of my site from 2004 archived.

I'm trying to recover some data from a website as it was in 2009.

Reply to
Vortex5

Reply to
Logie

If you're talking about the site in your .sig

*/
I'm trying to recover some data from a website as it was in 2009. That's lucky as they didn't add it to the archive until 2006

Reply to
Andy Burns

That is the one, thanks.

It didn't help though, it was a separate site at that URL, which didn't bother archiving for 2009. Never mind, I'll find the missing data somewhere.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Your quoting is borked.

And you've placed an answer beneath a sig-separator which your reader should have removed, which makes it invisible (or greyed-out) in many readers.

Must do better.

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

Your quoting is borked.

And you've placed an answer beneath a sig-separator which your reader should have removed, which makes it invisible (or greyed-out) in many readers.

Must do better.

Reply to
Vortex5

Happy now?