Vax Dual V Total Home carpet washer

I have a Vax Dual V Total Home carpet washer and the hose isnt working. The water plus solution goes from the water tank straight into the used tank a dnothing is I have a Vax Dual V Total Home carpet washer and the hose isnt working. The water plus solution goes from the water tank straight into the used tank a dnothing is coming out of the hose or solution tubing. Any advice greatly appreciated. out of the hose or solution tubing. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Fran Willoughby

And who says the art of proof-reading is dead! ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

have you looked at the exploded diagram?

Reply to
Animal

That sounded like it was dictated on an Iphone

Reply to
Brian Gaff

When did your wife report this problem?

Reply to