Vax v-027 carpet washer

Has anyone managed to dismantle for cleaning the transparent pickup nozzle of the vax V-027 carpet washer? Self tappers come out Ok, but is it glued as well - don't want to use too much force!

(If you've got one you will know exactly what I mean!)

Many thanks Lol

Reply to
Lol

I haven't got a Vax, mine is Bissell, but I suspect that since the parts are glued then the unit is not meant to be dismantled. Might be worth soaking the nozzle in a solution of denture cleaning tablets. Vax customer support will also advise;

DIY