uPVC cutter

Hi,

I'm having a room replastered, and need to replace the trim around a double glazed window.

The guys that fitted the windows had cutters similar to the ones at the following link -

I can't seem to find any of these anywhere.

Has anybody got any ideas where I might find some?

Thanks,

Chris.

Reply to
xscope

In message , xscope writes

No, maybe ask in a window fitting place?

I just used a fine-ish tooth saw to cut mine

Reply to
chris French

Tin snips work well for me... Secateurs should too, but will have shorter blades

Reply to
PC Paul