Perforated Steel Fencing Supplier ????

Anybody now of a supplier of this type of fencing in the UK.

Seen some 6ft fences in France (2 metres) made from perforated sheet steel, powder painted. A bit like the matl used for window security coverings. You can see through it, but you cannot get thru it.

Reply to
gray

The similarity probably isn't coincidental - the firm that produces 'Sitex' is French.

Reply to
kev

Thanks I've now found " Sitex Security Products".

But I cannot get any website online, plenty of links to trade directories all over the country with phone numbers.

Any ideas ??

Reply to
gray

Sitex in the UK is now owned by Orbis Property Protection

Products

/ Branches

Owain