TOT: TripAdvisor

How do I stop TripAdvisor attempting to create a new account via gmail every time I try to log on? I have been to gmail login and removed TA there. I have opened my existing TA account and unlinked gmail. I have closed the previous duplicate account that was created.
Do I need to link my existing TA account to Google to overcome the difficulty?
On Sunday, 3 November 2019 13:59:59 UTC, Scott wrote:

Try clearing cookies.
And open either TA or Google in incognito mode/ anonymous window so it doesn't share cookies etc with any other windows.
Owain