TOT; Proud Dad!!

The beautiful & talented girl in this film is my eldest daughter!

I'm a very proud Daddy!

The Medway Handyman

I think you may want to revisit the link!

Reply to
Jb

The female ambulance person on the left, I'm guessing?

Reply to
John Williamson

Correct!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Why?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Because nobody knew what the f*ck you were on about.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Which bit of "beautiful & talented girl" confised you?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

services. It's not the most flattering of views, though.

Reply to
John Williamson

I'd go for "&".

Reply to
polygonum

Granted, but she is on a film advert!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

On Saturday 06 July 2013 19:41 Mr Pounder wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Everyone knows TMH's daughter is a paramedic - where have you been :->

Reply to
Tim Watts

Be proud Dave, of both yourself and your daughter.

Reply to
ARW

That's normal for him anyway - so nothing new there.

Reply to
Unbeliever

More in the 'behind the scenes' linked video?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Your lack of pointing her out.