TOT; Proud Dad!

Took a day off from handymanning today to go up to that London, to see my eldest daughter Becky get presented with her final paramedic certificate.

Taken her 6 years of hard work, exams, assessments etc, culminating in a 6 week residential course, 2 weeks in an operating theatre, 2 weeks in A&E and

4 weeks mentoring in the field.

Nothing to do with DIY. I just want to tell the world how proud of her I am.

Picture of her here

The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

any WD-40 anywhere.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Well done Becky!

Yup, nearly... ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Congratulations. Now she can really cope with the odd angle grinder incident.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You mean there are 'normal' angle grinder incidents?

Reply to
Adrian C

aND WHY NOT!!!!

url:

peter richards

In message , peter richards wrote

rubbish posts and no-one knows what you are referring to.

Reply to
Alan