TOT; Proud Dad!!

+1
Reply to
Jonathan

He certainly has mentioned it many times.

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW

+2, but maybe next time she should get to use the angle-grinder?
Reply to
Graham.

Good morning ARW.

I agree with being "proud" of a highly trained and qualified daughter - but what the hell as dad done for daughter to be proud of him?

Now dad being "proud" of himself - how the hell can such an untrained, unqualified prat be that?

Reply to
Unbeliever

Your jealousy knows no bounds.

Again.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Now I can help here. Its well know among the blind that the sighted have selective seeing.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Spoiler: she wasn't the bloke lying on the floor and she wasn't one of the other 2 blokes either

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

Interesting to know that they use people who actually do the job. Has she got an Equity card now?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Achieved far, far more than you could ever dream of.

See above. It must be horrible being eaten up by jealousy like you are. I suppose being one of life's failures can do that to you.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Unlikely, extras need to do quite a few scripted parts before they're eligible. I came within a couple of appearances of being eligible many years ago...

The guy doing the talking will almost certainly be a member, though.

Reply to
John Williamson