Timber framed 1980s houses: resale prospects

manufacturer.

Like Hepworth? Here is what they said on this ng

What Hepworth say...

The inventive can find many ways of achieving a perfectly acceptable clean, square cut using a variety of tools plastic fittings and pipe and have

You obviously don't read much do you?

I know poor quality design and manufacture.

Oh my God! Pure mentalism is surfacing here.

Reply to
IMM

results in

... is not relevent to your c*ck up, because you were using Speedfit.

What JG say on their website:-

Step 1 - Prepare the connection

Cut the pipe square ensuring it is free of score marks. When using Speedfit BPEX barrier pipe, cut along an insertion mark. We recommend the use of one of the John Guest pipe cutters. For soft or thin walled plastic pipe we recommend the use of a tube insert or pipe insert.

NOTE: Do NOT use a hacksaw

And for the non-English speakers, and the hard of thinking, there's a picture of the pipe, with a hacksaw cutting it, with a big red cross on it.

Reply to
Neil Jones

.. and I know flannel when I see it....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yeah, like that time I sidled up to you in the supermarket, remember? No, it was me, honest!

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

Speedfits c*ck-up you mean. Barrier pipe is well ...err... barrier pipe. And Heps is much the same as Speedfits. You obviously don't know that. Now you know. So don't use Speedfit any more.

Reply to
IMM

A master craftsman like myself would always get one.

How long have you been in the heating business?

Reply to
IMM

Mmmmm.....

I would imagine for about the same time that you have had a degree.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

More mentalism. Stop telling porkie now. Some of them just can't stop.

Reply to
IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote | Cardboard and planting under the trees.

That could be nice except I don't think there is anywhere very local for me to be planted. I can't see the Residents' Association agreeing to dig up the drying green for me, even if it wasn't solid rock 3" down. I was thinking oven-roasting (I know it's environmentally unsound but I'm definately a fire person) followed by scattering.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"Neil Jones" wrote | You should have asked if you could borrow his pipe cutters | rather than use your hacksaw.

A good workman never lends his tools. I won't say 'especially to IMM' but some people might think it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But it wasn't me - I don't go to supermarkets :-)

Oh, poor Mike, how embarrassing for you - LOL

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Possibly. In some remote corner of scotland, most of it being uninhabitable bog. Have you ever been beyind Glasgow?

Have you ever BEEN anywhere apart from milton keynes and benidorm?

Little Englander.

Then there is the ones that were not ejected. The Royal family

So? we have you as well. Another excresence that should be hounded out to live in Scandinavia, where you would find lots of little people like you with similar attitudes.

The suicide rate says it all.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Sadly, that's about all many current degree attainers are intellectually and manually capable of. (The more talented ones might achieve the checkout.) Some really talented people are required in the higher management levels, but the best of them come from either, the snot universities or market trading families, for some unknown reason!

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

.. are you talking about the market traders who frequent New Covent Garden or those who frequent Canada Square? .... not that there is a huge difference in their modus operandi.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

You snipped this:

Reply to
Steve Firth

Unless you go to many performances of the same play, the fact that each performance is different is of no consequence. It adds nothing to your experience.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Same family! Not even distantly related to IMM!

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

In message , Mary Fisher writes

No clothes and 10 C - brrrrr!!!

Reply to
chris French

Stop making things up.

Never been the latter. I have been to Suffolk and boy is that grim.

So, we have a land owning aristocracy.

I like Scandinavia.

Which is what? Or are you guessing again?

Reply to
IMM

< snip more mentalism >
Reply to