Threaded flange for Garmin Angle Grinder

Does anyone know where I could get a threaded flange for a DeWalt grinder in the thames valley anywhere? Or online... The dewalt page apprears to be a windoze sever and never works when I try to find anything out (Bloody windoze!)

Reply to
Hamish Marson

The disk fitting is usually a standard bit - engineer's merchants will probably carry one. We changed ours to the special no-tool version that unfasten when you release a locking tab.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Yes, you've asked three times now and you've already been told.

Reply to
Andy Dingley