New flange nuts for angle grinder

I've damaged* the nut that holds the disc onto the angle grinder. Actually, it's not the threaded nut, but the one underneath. That's not threaded but keyed onto the shaft.
I suppose there's no standard for these? I can get the M14 threaded part easily enough, but the keyed part is beyond my ability to google.
* I tried everything to undo the nut. In the end, I smashed the disk and ground the remains out using another grinder and a thin cutting disk. It's difficult to avoid damaging the flange set. What I've learnt is that it's better to damage the threaded nut, as that's easy to replace.
GB wrote:

"Angle grinder inner and outer flange nut set" seems to give results
<https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=Angle-Grinder-Inner-Outer-Flange-Nut-Set
On 26/04/2018 13:31, Andy Burns wrote:

Thanks. I think it just confirms that there's no standard for the keyed parts. The part I want looks quite a lot like one of the Makita ones, but it could well be a few mm different.
Oh well.