This chap believes very much in DIY

Heartwarming...

keep and treasure over and over again...

Reply to
dave

Heartwarming?

It would be, if the police were to now bring the chav off the street, accuse him of as many crimes as possible and the (evil) CPS the shove the cases through court, thus helping the sadly chosen individual who had to protect himself, the police for successfully hauling the chav in and help all responsible citizens.

I sadly have to say that I am predisposed to getting half a dozen large guys in their 20s together to sort the problem out permanently. The CPS are blocking the police from doing their job. Why the hell the CPS was ever invented is a mystery to me. They just cost money ensuring that streetwise criminals get off whilst genuine folk who might have transgressed are ensured of a criminal record solely to ensure that the CPS statistical record is good.

Reply to
Clot

And another:

John Rumm

The dropping of this yob onto the floor! Cheered me up anyway.

Of course - all taken as read. Watch it again and tell me a better outcome - *at the time*.

Reply to
dave

it before though)

Reply to
dave

Try:

John Rumm

Or the BBC

ARWadsworth

I quite agree.

Reply to
Clot

Love it. But the yob was so pissed up he took no knocking down.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

According to the Sun, the bloke doing the knocking down was an ex soldier and a 'karate & ju jitsu black belt'.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Serves the yob right for putting his hand up the soldiers miniskirt without asking.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth