Taps

Perusing Hafele's latest catalogue for a replacement kitchen sink tap I see prices ranging from £45 to £650 What on earth could make the difference, apart from ££605, between two taps ? Average prices seem to run around the£250 mark which i still think outrageous

Reply to
fred

fashion and design time

get yourself some £25 trade taps and be done with it

Average prices seem to run around the£250 mark which i still think outrageous

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The difference is fashion and what people are willing to pay.

Try also Googling for Pegler taps - possibly no cheaper for what you want. Check also Pegler on Amazon

Reply to
alan_m

That is stupid, are they gold plated, nothing wrong with the el cheapo ones in B/Q in my view. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)