Lever basin taps.

The cold tap on our basin needs a new washer but these were only cheap ones I fitted some 20+ years ago.
With her arthritic hands and especially with soapy tap heads they
aren't as easy to turn on (especially if a visitor has turned them off 'hard') so I fancied going to some lever action, ceramic taps?
We have had a ceramic valved mixer in the kitchen for over 20 years as well ... and apart from the swivel nozzle getting a bit stiff now and again (nothing that a clean and some silicone can't fix), hence why I was thinking ceramic lever taps might be a good way to go.
So, are there makes models to avoid / go for, or would they all be much of a muchness? (mains pressure h/c FFIW).
I saw a reasonably priced pair (~25 quid?) on eBay that were supposed to be solid brass etc but suggested they were for basin *and* bath use? Have all bath taps gone over to 15mm (nom) pipework now as I thought you had larger bore / higher capacity taps on baths (for conventional HW systems anyway)?
It's been a while since I fitted out the bathroom / kitchen so I may have remembered it incorrectly?
Cheers, T i m
p.s. Going round other people houses I have experienced taps that only offer a dribble of water (often those open weir types) to those that seem to have a hair trigger and soak you when only cracked open a touch. ;-(
On 18/05/2020 13:52, T i m wrote:

The Scewfix lever taps I bought for a bath a few years ago have been fine. I was pleased to find that I could use my original shower attachment as it is attached to the wall. I use the Screwfix shower attachment on another mixer tap which was missing one.
--
Michael Chare

On Mon, 18 May 2020 14:18:17 +0100, Michael Chare

<snip> >

I've just found these:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/h-c-turn-bathroom-basin-taps-pair-chrome/52504
Or these:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/swirl-elevate-bathroom-basin-taps-pair/60446
I note you can get repair kits for some of them but I was hoping I wouldn't need such a thing? ;-)

Ah.
Cheers, T i m