Lever tap bath converters?

Does anyone know of another supplier of lever convertions for bath taps, other than the kit supplied by Screwfix and several other firms.

The only kit I can find says it fits both kinds, but is really the same 1/2" mechanism pus a converter ring for the bath for imperial bath to metric basin. Explained to Screwfix that this means the kit is misnamed because it will not convert a metric bath tap, but they still go on selling the same kit...

As there must be numerous tap manufacturers sitting there with shelves full of bath tap sized lever valves, one might have expected someone like Screwfix would be selling them, but as far as I can tell, nobody is. Does anyone out there know any better?

Cheers,

Steve H