Linseed oil mastic...???

what do you call that stuff when you were making up your own mastic...you used boiled linseed oil and a red kind of granular stuff may just have been raw mastic or something...it is annoying the shit out of me that I can't remember what it was called probably only liseed oil masic...not used it for years...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

"The name putty is also applied to substances resembling putty, such as red-lead putty, mixtures of red and white lead and linseed oil."

Somehow, that doesn't sound all that safe.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

loved the smell of that stuff