Why didn't Darnella Frazier make a video of the drug gangs?

Why didn't Darnella Frazier make a video of the drug gang activity in her neighborhood, & make it go viral, then say: "THESE PEOPLE ARE KILLIN' US; DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"??? She didn't do that cause she knew she wouldn't survive it! The drug gangs will continue to terrorize their neighborhoods until we end the War on Drugs!

Reply to
David P

I clicked on your message thinking it was something to do with DIY. I you want to post stuff like this in future can you kindly put "OT" in the subject header? Thanks. ;)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom