Stannah stair lift rails

I have a two rail stair lift please could anyone tell me how the rails are held together it looks like a locating pin. We have tried allen keys with no luck. Do we just gently hammer the pins out or is it a screw of some kind ?
On 04/12/2017 17:44, Mark Davies wrote:

They are roll pins (google if you don't recognise the term). They hammer out with a suitable drift, but are in there quite tight. Get a proper set of punches, rather than trying with a random bit of mild steel.
in

Not seen one - but could it be a Roll Pin??
https://www.spirol.com/company/products/