spring clips for holding bath panels

I've managed to lose all of the spring clips that were supplied with the bath side panels; can anyone suggest where I can buy some from?

The clips fix horizontally under the bath rim and on the floor, the horizontal edges of the bath panels slide into them. Alternatively, how else could I fix the (slightly curved) panel?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Bank Charges Refunded

Free help to recover your bank or credit card charges from

Its your money and its better in your pocket!

On The 5th April 2006 The OFT (The Office of Fair Trading) set a threshold for intervention @ 12. Find out what the OFTs statement means to you, your bank & the bank charges that they impose on you.

It's time to take Action Against Bank Charges!

Extract from the OFT's action on credit card default charges 5 April 2006.

"We consider that a contract term is likely to be unfair if it requires consumers to pay more as a result of a default than the court would order them to pay if they were sued for breach of contract"

Read the full report inside. © Crown copyright 2006

The Banks Damage Limitation Exercise. It is common practice for a bank to offer only half of the money claimed or even less than half! in some cases. Do not accept less than the full amount. The bank charges are illegal, unfair and a penalty against you as a consumer.

Bank Charges Refunded. We help you to receive a full refund on all bank charges going back 6 years. Its all on the site.

The member's area includes access to information about bank charges and also letter templates that can be used to receive a full refund for all your charges going back six years. It's free and registration takes only 2 minutes.

We now have various letters available to download or view in the member's area including step 1 and step 2 and refused refund templates. These are available in .Doc, PDF and HTML versions.

The member's area also includes a basic discussion area for users to talk to us and other users about banks charges, refunds and general help on bank charges as well as posting for any other help that you may require.

Reply to
malcolm

Andy Burns

is designed to be fixed by sliding the horizontal stiffening edges into clips, but if I can't find them I guess I could devise a way of having a vertical surface to attach magnets to.

Dave

Reply to
Dave