Looking for trim to cover gap - bath panel to floor

Have just installed a bath with a curved panel (at one end). Unfortunately because of uneven floor I have had to cut away part of the panel at point of contact with the floor.

I am thinking of filling the wider gap with thin strips of plywood but will need to tidy everything up with some sort of flexible trim.

Can anyone suggest a product which is flexible enough to go all around the base and also the curve at one end of bath?

photo here

in advance

km

Reply to