Some Masters Do 'ave Em

The dipstick that turned up on Bank Holiday Monday for work and called me to ask why there was nobody at work managed to get run over by a lorry today.

Dipstick "How did that happen?" Me "You walked straight out in front of a moving lorry"

Unfortunately he was not hurt or killed.

Reply to
ARW

To be fair, one lockdown day is no different from another at the moment :-)

Reply to
Andrew

I know. The lorry did not know the difference.

Reply to
ARW

yes I don't know what day of the week it is ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

agreed

I didn't notice that there was a bank holiday last week

Reply to
tim...

Was he on his phone? Was the phone damaged, no matter its all backed up in the cloud. grin. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Judging from the noises I could hear through the wall from my neighbours guest room Bonk Holiday was more appropriate! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Does your free food parcel come at random times or always on the same day of the week ?.

Reply to
Andrew

I thought there was an extra one to celebrate VE day, but I see it was the usual monday one shifted by 4 days.

Reply to
Andrew

Single skin walls ? What year was your flat/house built ?. Before Approved Doc Part E presumably ?.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Do they bonk in the guest room on Bank Holidays, then?

Reply to
GB

The VE day holiday was difficult to miss due to all the TV coverage

but the May (not Whitson) bank holiday, just came and went like any other day

HTH

tim

Reply to
tim...

is there some implied deficit about owners of iPhones here?

Reply to
tim...