Egg Colour - follow up

There was a post a few weeks back re egg colour and Blue Eggs were mentioned.

While shopping today- we needed some nice bread ( I out of yeast)- in M&S, I checked if they had any Blue eggs. The did, about £2.50 - £3 for 6 Araucana Blue Eggs but they were very small*. I?m hoping this was a stock issue- they didn?t have many- so I will try again I try and buy some large ones. For a taste test, I plan to boil them and a boiled small egg is pointless;-)

  • Araucanas come in full size and bantam size. I don?t know if these eggs were simply small normal eggs or from a bantam chicken. I?ve but the Araucana as a possible breed to keep in the future.
Reply to
Brian Reay

To be fair, he has more anything than sense.

Reply to
Richard