Sheds - Easter Discounts?

With his impermeable vapour barrier on the wrong side of the insulation

Reply to
The Other Mike

Just to answer my own question - Wickes have just sent me a marketing text saying 15% of everything this Easter weekend, ends Monday.

They wouldn't apply it to an existing order, so had to cancel and will re-place the order tomorrow. Sigh.

Reply to
RJH

Going to sheds at Easter is a quick route to madness!

Unless you enjoy queuing to get in, milling around in an overcrowded hot shed fighting over the last widget, queuing forever to pay and then having to fight your way back out of a totally gridlocked carpark.

I reckon the inner circle of hell would be of a very similar design.

If buying a garden shed or a greenhouse the maximum discount seems to be around just after Xmas when no-one is spending money.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Couldn't agree more - internet ordering and home delivery (load of sheet materials) was the plan :-)

Reply to
RJH

Bank holiday delivery surcharge?

Reply to
Andy Burns

We'll see - I'll redo the order tomorrow when the 15% applies. That said, the original order was due to be delivered on Monday, and that was at their standard rate.

Reply to
RJH

All done - delivery rescheduled and 15% discount applied.

Reply to
RJH