sensible wummin...following my lead

Dave Plowman (News) brought next idea :

At home, I use a stylus - I have to, my fingers are to big..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

my note 4 has a slide out one...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Much more convenient to use voice input and they can all do that.

Reply to
Rex Jones

I've never really understood why people don't use a proper keyboard at home. I assume they can be used with an I-pad and so on?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Some do. But that isnt as convenient and most dont input all that much, mainly just emails and social media posts. Voice input works fine for that and is much more convenient.

Yes.

Reply to
5tft

You've got to use it on a table, rather than in bed or on the sofa.

Reply to
Max Demian

If only people would use a table, when on Zoom.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Maybe. Apple's BT implementation is notoriously crap and will only let you pair with the devices it deems "suitable". 'Twas ever thus - Apple's way or no way.

Reply to
Custos Custodum