second booster

anybody had their second booster yet?...getting mine 22 jan

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

25th Jan for me.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Ambiguous. Is this Jag number 3 or Jag number 4 ?

Reply to
Andrew

jag four

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

they look after important people in the near of Scotland.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Why didn't Jag 3 work ?. Omicron is a bit of a damp squib isn't it ?.

In your case I would simply try and avoid crowded unventilated places for as long as it takes for Covid to become just a nasty cold (which seems to be the symptoms that many people are getting).

Reply to
Andrew

yip going nowhere for a while....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

If you have ever smelt Jim then you'd know anywhere crowded empties very quickly when shitty Jim walks in.

Reply to
mm0fmf

At least I don't jag like you every day...druggy

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

That was how my pre-Omicron Covid turned out, Trouble is that after 8 weeksm I still feel weak.

Reply to
charles

I had what appeared to be covid, before the first lockdown, in early March of 2020 (no tests available to me at that time). I am still weak, with little stamina. Two flights of stairs can be exhausting. I'm hoping things will improve soon - I have a long list of diy stuff I want to get to!

Reply to
S Viemeister

Even small DIY jobs take 3 or 4 times as long as they used to.

Reply to
charles

Yes. Drives me nuts. I have to do things in stages.

Reply to
S Viemeister

My letter was signed by Prof Chris Whitty. It said that since I was such a lovely person and an asset to the country I was to be given a fourth jab. To quote, "We can't afford to lose you Bill."

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

When did you have your first booster?-------------------------------

Reply to
Michael Chare

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

...or have moobs like old chebs there

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Hmmm... You sure you haven't had covid, Jimbo?

Reply to
Spike

When you say second booster, I'm assuming you mean the third injection, normally with a different make of vaccine to the original two, as this is supposed to be a better idea to let your body see more slight differences. I don't think its been proved as yet, but I had mine months back. I strongly suspect there will be at least one more or maybe one with a different version of the virus spike protein in it to widen the immunity. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

As far as I know nobody has mentioned any fourth jab in the main UK. Whatever experiments the Scots are doing is probably just that, an experiment. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa