second booster

Yes, post viral syndrome is a problem with many viruses, and little understood, I understand. probably due to a lot of cells not being killed and needing to be replaced or because there is still some viral activity that the immune system is just holding its own against. We used to call it ME and doctors thought it was all in the mind, but it is a thing now, but fixing it is a whole other problem. I mean look at Chicken pox, that is a virus yet it persists hidden in nerve cells which like the brain should be protected from immune over reactions but many years later it comes back and bits you with Shingles. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

I always know if I have a cold coming on, my shingle cells feel sore to the touch.

Reply to
Smolley

Formaldehyde and jar,rings a bell.

Reply to
Smolley

Where are your shingle cells?

Reply to
Max Demian

In your new mis-sold hard disk!

Reply to
Bob Eager

no you get two jags and two booster jags ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

but only if you are special like me....tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

We are not all television celebrities.

Or even "Television" celebrities.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

I think its roof mounted solar panels

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's the problem with using Google &c.

Reply to
Max Demian

On the roof of every american house ?

Reply to
Andrew

John Prescott will be fuming

Reply to
Andrew

Or even television "celebrities" :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Ha ha! My goodness that was so long ago.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I suppose it was. It only seems like a little while ago.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

In message <sq9er6$mul$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, at 10:06:30 on Sun, 26 Dec

2021, "Brian Gaff (Sofa)" snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> remarked:

I know someone in London who claims he's had his 4th jab. But he's quite old and also a hospital volunteer, so not very typical.

Reply to
Roland Perry

Somewhere I have a great pile of mags, each with something of mine in it. I suppose when the time comes the kids with just put them all in the skip, and that will be that.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Cut the articles out and put them in a proper scrap book with annotations. At least they will look at it before chucking it on the rusty log burner :-)

Reply to
Andrew

who were you ?....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

In 'Woman' I was Margerie Proops. In 'Motor Racing News' I was Stirling Moss. In 'The Jockeys' Gazette' I was Lester Piggott.

Reply to
williamwright