Screwfix, Luton

They never cause "no harm". Built out at sea, they might cause the "least harm"; when all the factors are considered.

.. and your point is.??

Different location, different economic conditions, different culture, different climate,........

Based on the way that they spend it, I imagine that that's what they think.

Currently less than 10% of energy - in 2003 around 55TWh out of nearly

600TWh total production.
Reply to
Andy Hall

I hope to get down there next week to have a look. Andrew - are you based in Luton? It's a novelty to see anything on this group close to home!

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

No, I'm based in Hampshire, but I'm quite often in the Luton area.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel