Screwfix kitchen cabinet doors

Has anyone bought or seen (in the flesh/wood) the following ScrewFix kitchen cabinet doors:

WHITEWASH T+G DOOR 560X496MM @ 13.99

or the

PRIMED SOLID PINE DOOR 560X496MM @11.99

They both seem very good deals - I'm very tempted ... but ... are they rubbish?

Rob

Reply to
Rob Griffiths

I renewed all the doors on my Mum & Dads kitchen earlier in the year and looked into the Screwfix offerings.

I ended up getting them from B&Q instead as you can go and see them in the flesh first. The prices were similar and quality excellent - not something you usually associate with B&Q!.

If you're not in too much of a rush they seem to have sales of various ranges at fairly regular intervals.

If you're set on the Screwfix ones maybe they would send you a sample if you gave them a ring.

Sean

Reply to
Sean Delere

My my, what a small world!