Screwfix just up the road!

Screwfix have just opened a branch abut 2 miles up the road. Easy parking, just across from Sainsburys!

Been in there three times already, as I'm in the middle of a job. Last time was today, and I picked up the new catalogue and the free boot bag.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I'm finding them quite useful too - on a main cycle route so it costs me nothing to get there.

My posts are not copyright as I have waived any claim to copyright by placing this on a pubilc discussion forum.

Reply to
Scott

Won't your bike go on other roads then? Mine will. It will go pretty well anywhere. Wrong way up one way streets is no problem. Footpaths, anything.

What yer on about?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Having the shop at the side of the cycle track does offer a certain tranquility compared to B&Q on a dual carriageway.

Referring to signature by OP.

Reply to
Scott

You miss the intention of the signature.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Possibly so but if you are expecting a revenue stream of royalties, I suspect you are in for a disappointment :-)

Reply to
Scott

You have missed the intention, then.

I don't even get much in royalties from my books.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Not only are you a reactionary, you are a blatant (and dangerous IMHO) law breaker as well.

Reply to
Chris Green

I regret that I have. I can only assume it is either an in joke or a naive understanding of copyright law.

Reply to
Scott

You're a cheery soul, aren't you?

*plonk*
Reply to
Huge

Now have 3 locally .... but also have Tool Station ......... always look to see if they have what I want first, cheaper, and a much faster buying experience. Plus if it isn't in stock free next day postage to you.

Reply to
rick