Screwfix LAP 20mm Decking lights

Hi. I have bought some LED decking lights from screwfix. Box says LAP so I assume they are the manufacture. Problem is some cables don't have enough reach and I need to buy an extension cable. Does anyone know what the connectors are called so I get the correct extension lead?

Reply to
Andy

LAP (not LAP Electrical) is just a screwfix/B&Q/kingfisher own brand.

Are the an old item? Can't see LAP decking lights on the SF website now. Photo?

Reply to
Andy Burns