Screwfix to open in Luton.

Screwfix are presently advertising for staff for their new warehouse in Luton, only a few hundred yards from the currently being rebuilt B&Q warehouse in Dallow Road. Seems a bit of an overkill to me, both competing against one another and belonging to the same financial group. I wonder if Screwfix will open on Sundays?

Reply to
Joe

I know exactly where you mean.

If Screwfix are only opening a warehouse for their mail order operation, does that mean they'll be open for counter sales?

Reply to
RedOnRed

Went to the BBC Good Homes Show at the NEC on Thursday. Screwfix had a stand and I asked when the new place was due to open. After checking, they told me that it will be early or mid June and it will have a trade counter

John

Reply to
John Young