Screwfix light bulbs

320 different kinds and not one BC LED R64 .
Reply to
Huge

You could try Toolstation - not as good as Screwfix in general in my opinion, but I think they do have some bulbs that Screwfix don't. Whether they have them in stock is another question...

Reply to
Clive Page

Thanks, but I've ordered some on eBay.

The advantage of Screwfix is we have a branch within a couple of miles that we drive past regularly to get to the shops/doctors/library and so forth. If they don't have something, I might as well buy it on-line wherever it's cheapest.

Reply to
Huge

There were some in Morrisons (I 'conned' an old girl into buying a BC 15W

1500 lm for a fiver), Home Bargains and B&Q. Morrisons are almos all around 2700 - 3000K, HB has a mixture although, in my local one, not as wide a selection as previously. Tend to be 27ooK or 6500K.
Reply to
PeterC

Both TS and SF seem to have short-life ones (15,000h -

Reply to
PeterC

Damn. I've just been in there for some duck eggs (cheaper than the farm shop and Tesco don't sell them)) and posh frozen chips (Tesco don't sell those, either). I prefer Morrisons, but my wife prefers Tesco. We compromise and go to Tesco.

Reply to
Huge

Yes there is one at the end of my road but neighbours say they seem to have a lot of stuff but never anything anyone actually wants. Odd situation. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

They do sell ES LED R63, I'm not particularly familiar with reflector spots (thankfully they seem to have fallen out of favour as heat torture devices in shop changing rooms) maybe ES really are the popular type rather than BC?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Also stepladders, power drills, work gloves and many, many other things I neither need nor want.

It appears so. :o(

Reply to
Huge

Reply to