Screwfix in Coventry

We have a new Screwfix in Coventry about a mile from Toolstation. It looked pretty quiet when I went past yesterday. The closest one was Nuneaton about 10 miles away. They have a nice poster with an arrow telling you which direction to go. The trouble is they have put these up all over the place, and the arrow is only correct once ! Luckily it also includes the road name.

So now I will have to start comparing prices again ... sigh !

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

pretty quiet when I went past yesterday.

an arrow telling you which direction to go. The trouble is they have put these up all over the place, and the arrow is only correct once !

They don't seem to be very good with new branch publicity. When they opened the Leamington branch a few years ago they published a very misleading map purporting to show its location.

Reply to
Roger Mills

ed pretty quiet when I went past yesterday.

with an arrow telling you which direction to go. The trouble is they have put these up all over the place, and the arrow is only correct once !

won't take you long - for common stuff TS wins for me.

if TS don;t sell it you have a choice of where to be ripped off (B&Qfix included) on the day or order it online if you can wait a few days

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K