Saw blades

Where can I get an insert for a 25mm apature spindle to take a 30mm saw blade?

The alternative seems to be to buy a more expensive blade. A much more expensive one. I can't believe the alternative to that is to get another saw.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

A reducer sleeve often comes bundled with new blades. My 30mm aperture Freud definitely did. Not sure if 25mm would be a common sized sleeve though.

Reply to
dom

John Rumm

Simple turning job. Find a friend with a lathe who owes you a favour!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin